Friday, November 18, 2005

Nitwit Tidbit II

This is from the blog Harry's Soapbox, the post titled "Fred Phelps -- Sodomy Advocate" (Harry's not being ironic, by the way; he's actually serious about that claim). A visitor's comment:

"I agree, Phelps is a double agent. I refuse to even mention him because I dont want to stand before God and have to suffer for that sin." -- "pastor" DL Foster

Fuck, I know what you mean! That's the same reason I refuse to swear!

This has been Nitwit Tidbit! Goodnight!

6 comments:

Carl said...

I dunno...he puts up a circular-yet-intriguing case for Phelps being a misdirection.

And Fister's a douche.

KEvron said...

if phelps really is a double agent, he's got even god fooled.

KEvron, sodomy advocate

Red Tory said...

I have to say this is a truly novel way of disavowing an embarrassing assclown like Rev. Phelps and his incestuous band of gay-bashers.

I suppose by the same measure one could say that the Democrats would have to have invented George Bush. To paraphrase: “If Bush didn’t exist, the Democractic Party would have to invent him. His stumblefuck incompetence and shocking stupidity only aid the liberal agenda.”

Red Tory said...

b/c have had to have

KEvron said...

"This has been Nitwit Tidbit! Goodnight!"

you goof!

KEvron

Carl said...

Better get folks voting here, Fantod

http://mdskidsrbrilliant.blogspot.com/

I don't like being a campaign manager for losers :-)